Directions for Pro Hair Tinsel
- Fold tinsel in half. Hold 3" inches from fold, creating a 'loop' and a 'tail'.
- With opposite hand, reach into the tinsel loop and pull the 'tail' through the loop.
- You now have a slip knot.
- Slide the slip knot on to 2-3 strands of hair. (DO NOT tie to more than 4 hairs, or the knot will not hold)
- Pull slip knot tight at the base of the hair shaft.
- Take both ends of the Hair Flairs strands in one hand and the hair in your other hand and tie them together.
- The hair and the Flair get knotted together.
- Once the knot is at the base of the hair shaft, pull knot tight.
- Now, drop the hair.
- Pick up each end of the Hair Flairs strands, one in each hand and pull gently in opposite directions until tight and secure.
- The knot should be at the base of the hair and will flatten out and lock on to the hair.
- Tie a simple knot using each end of the Hair Flairs strands.
- Once knot is secure, pull each end gently in opposite directions until tight and secure.
- The knot should be at the base of the hair shaft, tight, small, and flatten out smoothly into the hair.
- Trim Hair Flairs ends to length of hair.